- accurate and reliable oscillometric algorithm, clinically validated to the BHS and AAMI accuracy criteria
- large LCD display for easy reading of data
- developed and manufactured to the highest worldwide standards
- lightweight design and silent operation for optimal patient comfort up to 51 hours of monitoring; maximum 600 readings can be stored in its solid-state memory
- user friendly programming, comprehensive analysis and reporting
- manual adjustment to the patient's lifestyle
ABPM-05 is a silent, compact and very reliable ambulatory blood pressure monitor. A large LCD screen ensures easy readability and its lightweight design provides maximum patient comfort. Using 2 AA rechargeable batteries ABPM-05 can make measurements up to a period of 51 hours. The device can store more than 600 readings in its solid-state memory for an unlimited length of time. Extra measurements can be triggered, and events can be marked manually. The device can be adjusted to the patient's lifestyle with a push of the day/night button. It provides a voltage display function to ensure that the batteries are properly charged for the monitoring period. It is very quiet and equipped with multiple patient safety functions. It can be connected to practically any standard PC with its optical interface cable.
The user-friendly software provides flexible programming as well as comprehensive analysis, presentation and reporting functions. The accuracy of the algorithm used in ABPM-05 has been clinically validated to the BHS and AAMI criteria. Quality, safety and reliability of the product are demonstrated by its CE mark and FDA market clearance.
||2 AA rechargeable or alkaline batteries
||oscillometric method, stepwise deflation, piezo-resistive senso
||blood pressure 30-260 mmHg, pulse rate 40-200 bpm
||+/-3 mmHg or 2 % of measured value
||optical cable with USB plug
||98 x 69 x 29 mm